If you are interested in learning more the law, attending law school or becoming a lawyer, the Legal Studies Program is an option you should consider.
The program is open to all students at VSU, and is designed to help you develop the cognitive, analytical and logical reasoning skills necessary to compete in the law school environment.
The program can help you to:
- Understand the law school application process;
- Complete the application for the Law School Admission Test, and understanding what the LSAT score means;
- Develop a personal statement for the law school application;
- Learn how to contact law school admissions directors;
- Arrange law school visits or arrange for a representative to come to VSU.